The government of Saudi Arabia has announced 700 fully funded scholarships for Pakistani students to study in the kingdom’s top 25 universities. According to a notification issued by the Embassy of Riyadh, the scholarships were offered to Pakistani students for diploma, bachelor, master and PhD in the 25 prominent universities of the kingdom. “Previously the number of scholarships was 600, which has now been increased to 700” the statement added. The students residing in Pakistan and legal residents in the Kingdom can apply for these scholarships through the university’s unified online website.
The Saudi Arabian government has announced an increase in the number of fully-funded scholarships available for Pakistani students. There are now 700 scholarships available for Pakistani students to study in the top 25 universities in Saudi Arabia.
The scholarships cover various academic levels, including diploma, bachelor's, master's, and PhD programs. Previously, there were 600 scholarships, but this number has been increased to 700, providing more opportunities for Pakistani students to pursue their education in Saudi Arabia.
Both students living in Pakistan and legal residents in Saudi Arabia can apply for these scholarships through the unified online portal of the respective universities.
It's important to note that 75% of these scholarships will be awarded to students in Pakistan, while the remaining 25% will go to Pakistani students living in Saudi Arabia.
The Higher Education Commission has encouraged school principals and educational leaders to share information about these scholarships with senior students (XI-XII / O-A Level) in their schools. This will help eligible students take advantage of these opportunities for higher education in Saudi Arabia.
Aliqu justo et labore at eirmod justo sea erat diam dolor diam vero kasd
Volup amet magna clita tempor. Tempor sea eos vero ipsum. Lorem lorem sit sed elitr sed kasd et
© KAGAZ QALAM. All Rights Reserved.
Designed by Umam